“Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it”
Included in the Complimentary Fitness Consultation and Evaluation are:
- Goal setting (discussion of goals, desired and realistic timetable).
- Discussion of exercise/lifestyle/medical history.
- Body Fat % analysis (breakdown of fat to lean muscle mass [optional] ).
- Physical Assessment (done through a series of exercises).
- Discussion and recommendations for workout options.
- Sessions can take place either at my facility, at the client’s home/apartment fitness center, or at a local park/location of choice.
- Sessions are individually tailored to the client’s needs and may vary in intensity.
- Sold in single sessions or packages.
- Payment plans available for select packages.
Couples or Multiple Person’s Training
- Sessions can take place either at my facility, at the couple or group’s home, or another desired location.
- These semi-private sessions provide an excellent opportunity to see results by pushing through a challenging workout with a friend, partner, spouse or colleague.
- Sold in singles sessions or packages.
A series of 45-minute classes that incorporate cardio, strength training and core work through the use of bodyweight, functional training, a variety of equipment and high energy fun!
- Equipment is provided, water is not.
- Classes can be paid for in person or online.
- Classes can also be paid for individually or in bulk to lower the overall per class rate.
- Clients get ongoing support with nutrition and dieting.
- Nutritional support includes discussions and a breakdown of any client food log(s).
- Clients receive current information on the importance and uses of carbohydrates, proteins and fats and the differences within each of those macronutrients.
- Clients receive ideas and suggestions on how to maintain healthy eating habits when traveling or going out to eat.
Written Workouts (included with Personal Training)
- In addition to our training session(s), clients will often get written workouts from me to help them meet their weekly exercise requirements.
- Clients also like to stay active while they are traveling, be it for work or fun; I provide workouts for them to do according to their time allotment and equipment accessibility.
Regular Progress Check-ups
Clients will get a regular progress check-up
- This check-up includes Body Fat % testing and analysis (done with a handheld monitor), re-emphasis and re-evaluation of goals, and benchmark testing of individually picked exercises.
Do you have any questions or want to know more?
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.”
-Nido R. Qubein