Complimentary Fitness Consultation and Evaluation. Personal Training sessions and packages. Boot camps. Nutritional Support. Custom personal training programs designed just for you by Derrick Johnson.
“Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it”
Complimentary Fitness Consultation and Evaluation
Yogi Berra once said, "If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else." In the same way, to achieve your fitness goals, you need a plan. Therefore, before you get to work, Derrick will help you create a detailed fitness training plan. It's a roadmap to better health. The Fitness Consultation and Evaluation includes:
- Goal setting (discussion of goals, desired and realistic timetable).
- Discussion of exercise/lifestyle/medical history.
- Body Fat % analysis (breakdown of fat to lean muscle mass [optional] ).
- Physical Assessment (done through a series of exercises).
- Discussion and recommendations for fitness training options.
55 or 30 minute Personal Training Sessions
Now that we have a plan, let's put that plan into action. One-to-one personal training sessions with Derrick, based on the Fitness Consultation and Evaluation.
- Sessions can take place either at my facility or another desired location.
- Sessions are individually tailored to the client's needs and may vary in intensity.
- Sold in single sessions or packages.
- Payment plans available for select packages.
Seasonal Boot Camp and Small Group Classes
A series of fitness training classes that incorporate cardio, strength training and core work. Led by Derrick, classes use bodyweight, functional training, a variety of equipment, and high energy fun!
- Equipment is provided, water is not.
- Classes can be paid for in person or online.
- Classes can be paid for individually or in bulk with a discount.
Nutritional Support (included with Personal Training)
"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." This was said by La Rochefoucauld. Nutritional support is especially relevant to your fitness goals. Therefore, Derrick would like to see that what goes into your body is just what your body needs. And because our lives are so varied, he will also show you how to make smart choices to fit your lifestyle.
- Clients get ongoing support with nutrition and dieting.
- Nutritional support includes discussions and a breakdown of any client food log(s).
- Clients receive current information on the importance and uses of carbohydrates, proteins and fats and the differences within each of those macronutrients.
- Clients receive ideas and suggestions on how to maintain healthy eating habits when traveling or going out to eat.
Written Workouts (included with Personal Training)
When the cat's away the smart mice are probably working out. While Derrick can't be with you all of the time, he can provide you with the tools you need to keep progressing whenever you are away and wherever you find yourself.
- Derrick prepares individual written workouts for each client to help meet their weekly exercise requirements.
- Clients planning to travel, for work or fun, like to stay active; Derrick prepares customized written workouts based on each client's trip.
Regular Progress Check-ups
Finally, stay on track! Staying motivated all of the time can certainly be helpful in reaching your goals. Yet from time to time maintaining motivation can be challenging. With this is mind, Derrick administers regular progress check-ups to help you achieve your fitness training goals and maintain your results. Check-ups include:
- Body Fat % testing and analysis (done with a handheld monitor)
- Re-emphasis and re-evaluation of goals
- Benchmark testing of individually picked exercises
Do you have any questions or want to know more?
“Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.”
-Nido R. Qubein